Silencor was the Group’s pioneer company. It was initially focused on metal applications for civil engineering, but it quickly developed and focused on the production of metal products for motorcycles and, later on, the development and production of metal applications for domestic applications in hot water.
We mould materials from various ranges, from stainless steel, aluminium and copper, to generic carbon steel for use in thermotechnology, multimedia car and others.
– Stamping on presses up to 800Tn
– Welding with EU certification
– Progressive tools up to 4000 mm in length
– Control Methods
– Applications with AI media
– Component assemblies from medium to micro sizes
– Ultra Sound Washing
– Complex Assembly Processes