Project designation: Internationalization of Silencor
Project Code: POCI-02-0752-FEDER-021622
Main objectives: Silencor defined an action strategy based on the following strategic objectives:
- Customer orientation;
- Innovation, focusing management on structured processes, standardized, certified and supported by modern technological systems;
- Loyalty and Trust, guiding the performance of Silencor;
- Safety, ensuring the best working conditions, meeting the most stringent standards and standards;
- Heritage, maintaining the quality of facilities and equipment, fundamental in the activity of Silencor;
- Respect for people, ensuring the qualification and continuous training of all employees, promoting their technical and personal development on an ongoing basis;
- Environment, implementing good environmental practices and environmental sustainability.
Intervention area: Portugal – France – Germany – United Kingdom– Turkey – Netherlands – Malaysia – Italy
Beneficiary Entity: Silencor – Indústrias Metálicas Lda.
Approval date: September 14, 2016
Project Start Date: September 01, de 2016
Project Completion Date: February 28, of 2019
Total eligible cost: EUR 234 737,00
Financial support from the European Union:
FEDER EUR 80 077,50
FSE EUR 34 072,20
Project description: Within the scope of this project, SILENCOR plans a set of investments in the internationalization process that will boost sales in the external target markets of the project, with the following set of activities being planned during the project phase:
– Prospecting and presence in international markets;
– International Marketing;
– Introduction of a new method of organization in commercial practices or external relations.
Project execution level monitoring